- Welding to quality standard agreed by client regarding weld procedures and NDT specifications.
- Welding and fabrication using FCAW.
- Welding choke, kill lines and well casing joints.
- The candidate must have experienced welding in a Renewables/Shipyard/Heavy engineering environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to interpret engineering drawings.
- Competitive base pay
- Company pension
- 31 days holiday
- Life Assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Excellent L&D opportunities
To get more information or apply for this role please contact People.email@example.com