To maintain compliance with the Company’s Management systems in relation to the requirements of Quality (ISO 9001), and other related, certified systems through co-ordination of the internal audit program and completion of assigned audits.
To support operational Projects, meet all Quality System and Specification requirements through the regular monitoring, auditing, and reporting of Quality performance, and the development of Project-specific plans, processes and procedures necessary to ensure compliance.
- Co-ordination of the Project internal audit program and develop procedures in line with ISO9001:2015 standard and project requirements.
- Review client and contract documentation to identify necessary records and forms to satisfy requirements.
- Assist development of ITPs and subsequent quality forms in line with QMS procedures work pack requirements / records management.
- Communicate requirements to Foremen, Inspection coordinators, Inspectors / discipline Engineers on completions and certification documentation.
- Set up and monitoring of inspection / testing tracking logs and track, communicate and report on documentation progress in line with progress of physical works.
- Liaise with suppliers / subcontractors on project specification certification requirements.
- Work with administration staff and document controller(s) to compile finished completions / quality records element of work pack / final documentation.
- Carry out any other duty or task as reasonably assigned by their Senior Manager.
- Major conversion / Fabrication Project experience (desirable)
- Internal auditor ISO9001 (desirable)
- Lean Sigma Green belt (desirable)
- Strong Excel and Microsoft package
- Competitive base pay
- 33 days holiday (pro rata)
- Life assurance
- Company pension
- Onsite car parking
To apply for this role please contact email@example.com