Digital Transformation is a core element of Harland & Wolff. In order to realise the digital ambitions within our business we are looking to strengthen our internal digital capabilities. We are looking for a pro-active, self-motivated, and collaborative individual to actively contribute to our internal project and program initiatives, but also have a key role in building a digital and data culture within the company. Harland & Wolff currently use IFS APPS 10 Project Management, Finance, HR, CRM, SCM across all sites.
- Participates in the technical design of CRIM items, makes sure appropriate designs are used in each CRIM item, and the combination of all CRIM constitutes a robust solution.
- Manage and administer the IFS Application
- Configure, test, and deploy IFS patches and upgrades
- Perform Data Migration
- Collaborate with the team members to maintain, upgrade, and optimize IFS systems performance
- Work with users to troubleshoot system related issues
- Create new user profiles, assign access rights, modify existing user accounts, and deactivate any non-users
- Management of assigned tickets to diagnose and resolve system issues
- Ability to serve as a liaison between both business and technical teams
- Manage Touch App Servers
- Report Design in IFS Lobbies, Business Reporter, Crystal Reports, Quick Reports, Power BI.
- Appropriately transfer knowledge and train business to enable them to maintain the implemented software solution
- Ability to work in the UK without sponsorship required
- Degree qualified preferably a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) or equivalent professional qualifications and experience
- Experience with IFS implementation experience as a consultant or on a client team is required.
- Technical experience in customizing/implementing a major ERP/FSM or similar enterprise system.
- Familiarity with system admin functions such as security and user profile setup and configuration management in an ERP.
- Process improvement experience is beneficial but not required.
- Competitive base pay
- Hybrid working
- 31 days holiday
- Life assurance
To get more information or apply for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org