The purpose of this role will be to manage the scheduling, resourcing, and performance of project plans for operations. This will involve driving Production Operations by monitoring, reporting, and challenging performance and driving corrective recovery actions when behind schedule. Establish and balance workloads to discharge the demand within available capacity and ensure we meet our customer commitments.
- Developing strategic plans in Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project while providing associated analysis
- Develop work breakdown structures, Organisational Breakdown structures and WBS dictionaries
- Support business development teams in production of PQQ and ITN submission documentation
- Produce and maintain shipyard norms and rates
- Must be capable of producing suite of planning reports, ie histograms, Plan Vs actual
- Conduct programme analysis to provide specialist support and advice through data harvesting and analysis, using specialist project planning software.
- Support risk analysis and to process risk characterisation studies
- Developing reports and presentations on programme analysis to senior client stakeholders
- Prepare VOW/Earned Value reports/progress reporting (weekly, Monthly etc)
- Provide programmes for job estimations highlighting any constraints or threats.
- Develop programmes from tenders, procurement, installation, commissioning to as built.
- Developing high level plans for initial bids using Microsoft Projects.
- Update current project programmes and plans with site progress daily, weekly, and/or monthly.
- Schedule adherence progress reports and performance reports for management.
- Update organisation KPI’s
- Development and Input into Monthly Project reviews
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Skills and preferably experience with Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project
- Programme management or business planning experience
- Shipbuilding and Ship Repair Experience
- Risk/Assumption Management
- Experienced with data analysis and supporting tools
- Experience with Earned Value Management
- Experience of supporting ROM tenders within a shipbuilding environment
- Competitive base pay
- 31 days holiday
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Excellent L&D opportunities
To enquire or apply for the above role please contact People.firstname.lastname@example.org