Reports to: Head of PMO
The Change Manager will be a key driver in facilitating the successful integration of changes associated with our ERP implementations and other transformative projects. This role demands an experienced Change Manager with an understanding of industry-specific processes and challenges, adept communication skills, and the capability to steer organisational change to enhance overall performance.
- Develop a comprehensive change management strategy tailored to the business needs, aligning with project goals and objectives.
- Integrate change management activities seamlessly into overall project plans, ensuring a holistic approach to change.
- Develop and execute targeted communication and engagement plans that resonate with the Harland & Wolff’s culture.
- Design and deliver training programmes that address the needs of employees adapting to new business processes and systems.
- Establish relevant key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of change initiatives.
- Incorporate relevant methodologies into change management approaches to ensure they remain current and effective within the shipbuilding and fabrication context.
- Ability to guide, mentor and develop a team. A strong awareness of employment legislation and best practice regarding, but not limited to: processes, wellbeing, and equal opportunities.
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Degree qualified (ideally in Change Management, Organisational Psychology, Business Administration, or a related field) or holds equivalent professional qualifications and experience.
- Certification in Change Management (e.g., Prosci) is a plus.
- Proven experience managing digital transformational change.
- Competitive base pay
- 28-33 days holiday (pro-rata depending on location)
- Company pension
- Life assurance
To apply for the position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org