Reports to: Head of Strategic Bid Team, London
Execute strategic bids (value and business essential) across a range of core market complexity by developing, implementing, and converting repeatable, high PWIN bid strategies and submissions that contribute towards the H&W Group annual revenue targets.
Management of the timely execution of strategic (>£5M) market bids from initial bid/no bid decision through to successful contract award (end to end strategic bid process) within our H&W Group CRM/IFS business system framework.
Effective coordination of London strategic bid resources, including the agility to call upon bid resource matrix-management across our H&W group delivery centres, driving and sustaining very high-quality winning bid performance across our group.
Planning & arrangement of key strategic bid governance reviews (Bid/No Bid/Commercial/Technical Review prior to submission) from the London corporate office.
- Experience in complex, medium to large scale multi-disciplinary £M Bids
- Develop and lead successful Bid teams and developing Bid strategies
- Understanding of commercial and financial models
- Experience working in a fast-moving, complex, and multi-market environment
- APMP qualification (desirable)
- Competitive base pay
- 28 days holiday
- Company pension
- Private medical care
- Free gym membership
- Life Insurance
For a full job description or apply for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org