Digital Transformation is a core element of Harland & Wolff. In order to realise the digital ambitions within our business we are looking to strengthen our internal digital capabilities. We are looking for a pro-active, self-motivated, and collaborative individual to actively contribute to our internal project and program initiatives, but also have a key role in building a digital and data culture within the company. Harland & Wolff currently use IFS APPS 10 Project Management, Finance, HR, CRM, SCM across all sites.
- Manage, coach and mentor a team of ERP functional experts
- Participate in annual reviews and mid-year reviews to ensure business objectives are completed
- Demonstrate significant knowledge of IFS functional area including a detailed understanding of functionality and methodologies that support successful software projects in various organisation settings and industries. Responsibilities to include:
- Gathering requirements
- Defining current and future processes and business requirements
- Functional Area configuration & support
- Defining data models
- Testing, training and implementation
- Execute project tasks and create deliverables, including:
- Executive Presentations
- Functional and technical specification documentation
- Design Documentation
- Appropriately transfer knowledge and train business functions to enable them to maintain the implemented software solution
- Ability to work in the UK without sponsorship required
- Strong experience in IFS implementation experience as a consultant or on a client team is required.
- In depth functional knowledge within IFS Functional Area
- Touch points with Projects and Finance modules
- Understanding of core processes
- Process improvement experience is beneficial but not required.
- Demonstrated excellent oral, written, interpersonal, presentation, facilitation, negotiation, organisational, analytical, and problem-solving skills as well as strong computer skills are required.
- Competitive base pay
- Hybrid working
- 31 days holiday
- Life assurance
To get more information or apply for this role please contact email@example.com