To assist the Engineering Manager with all aspects of technical guidance, this will include input into bid work, estimating, concept design and refit. To develop the team to ensure that all engineering projects and activities are delivered to schedule, performance, and cost targets in compliance with HSE requirements and Quality standards to the satisfaction of the customer and necessary standards.
- Lead and mentor the Technical Design team, ensuring efficient planning, training, and high-quality work output & team efficiency.
- Ensure team members are effectively managing their time on projects, working with them to combat any obstacles that may have an effect on project lead times.
- Manage the teams workload day to day, book in new projects estimating how long this will take and allocate to right person within the team.
- Ensure that Technical Design team’s solutions are effectively communicated to the broader team.
- Create technical drawings and production presentations using AutoCAD for our production team. This would include liaising closely with the Production and Project Managers
- A recognised technical design qualification.
- Strong experience and leadership in managing teams.
- Possess practical knowledge of how to execute design intent including an in-depth understanding of construction methods and materials.
- Proficient in: AutoCAD &Microsoft Office.
- Experience of juggling multiple projects at once to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with ever-changing priorities.
- Competitive base pay
- On-site Parking
- 31 days holiday
- Company Pension
To apply for this role or get further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org