- General support, including clerical and administrative, to bid and project teams.
- Information management of corporate, industry and sales data.
- General administration and support of the company Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software tool to correctly manage all data and provide agile and accurate business opportunity reports and statistical outputs.
- Oversee and perform the full range of activities with associated document management and response creation on bids and projects.
- Provide effective and efficient coordination and administrative general support to the Sales / BD / GM team.
- Support PQQs and ITTs to win tenders and secure new contracts or funding, including customer bid/project web portal management.
- Work closely with internal and external sales reps, agents, and tendering portals to ensure that all potential qualifiable opportunities are identified and tracked.
- Support the Bid Manager in opportunity management and prioritisation.
- Support the administration of the company CRM system, produce suite of reports which support pipeline growth and opportunity conversion performance across all 5 target markets and H&W sites.
- Accurately take minutes from key Sales / BD meetings and reviews and issue them timeously to all relevant parties following each meeting.
- Ensure all actions are noted in the applicable Sales / BD action log and CRM after each applicable review meeting and distributed to all relevant parties.
- Ensure that the BID gateway governance process is adhered to at all times and associated documentation and sign-offs are complete.
- Work closely with the IT / Systems (IFS) team to ensure full system scoping and operability of the CRM system and deploy effective administration of same. Continually assess appropriate upgrades / improvements to aid data review, reporting and decision making.
- Technical / Engineering, Business Studies, or Business Administration qualification.
- Experience working with databases.
- Experience in supporting bids and projects.
- Experience in stakeholder management.
- Experience in a customer facing environment.
- Familiarity, proficiency, and confidence with using full MS Office suite.
- Ability to work effectively across multiple priorities and teams
- Good planning and organisational skills with a methodical approach to work.
- Able to build effective and productive internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Confident in challenging situations.
- Self-starter, able to work alone with minimal direction or as part of a wider team.
- Excellent time management.
- Driven to deliver results with commitment and enthusiasm.
- Polite and professional manner.
- Competitive base salary
- Company pension
- 33 days holiday
- Life Assurance
- L&D opportunities
To get further information or apply for this role please contact People.firstname.lastname@example.org