Digital Transformation is a core element of Harland & Wolff. In order to realise the digital ambitions within our business we are looking to strengthen our internal digital capabilities. We are looking for a pro-active, self-motivated, and collaborative individual to actively contribute to our internal project and program initiatives, but also have a key role in building a digital and data culture within the company. Harland & Wolff currently use IFS APPS 10 Project Management, Finance, HR, CRM, SCM across all sites.
- Apply knowledge and experience in complex technical implementation projects
- Work closely with functional and technical teams to translate business requirements into ERP functional solutions
- Design and deliver new IFS functionality
- Support change management programs to increase adoption of the IFS solution
- Communicate effectively with all levels from senior stakeholders through to end customers
- Ensure continuity of the ERP system by monitoring and managing upgrades
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends ensuring a future-proof solution
- Ability to work in the UK without sponsorship required
- Degree qualified preferably a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) or equivalent professional qualifications and experience
- Strong IFS implementation experience as a consultant or on a client team is required.
- Functional experience using IFS version 9 or above (Cloud desired but not essential)
- Technical experience in customizing/implementing a major ERP/FSM or similar enterprise system.
- Familiarity with system admin functions such as security and user profile setup and configuration management in an ERP.
- Demonstrated excellent oral, written, interpersonal, presentation, facilitation, negotiation, organisational, analytical, and problem-solving skills as well as strong computer skills are required.
- Competitive base pay
- Hybrid working
- 31 days holiday
- Life assurance
To get more information or apply for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org