Reports to: Quality Manager
To develop, co-ordinate and maintain production welding services for all projects, in accordance with the requirements of the projects.
- Responsibility for coordination of production welding activities, reviewing necessary documentation.
- Review requirements of a new project to ensure H&W can meet the product manufacturing standards.
- Verify welding activities meet industry standards, ensuring quality standards and specifications are being met; including parent material specification and welded joint properties, consumable compatibility and batch cert review and welders register.
- Advise on the need for welding equipment, including equipment specification and numbers required.
- Ensure necessary WPS’s are available prior to project welding work commencement.
- Set up and maintain a tracking system to ensure NDT is monitored during a project, and any variances are immediately addressed.
- City & Guilds/NVQ qualified in Welding and Fabrication
- Understanding of BS EN ISO 9001/1090 standards
- Demonstrable industry experience
- Audit experience strongly preferred
- Ability to read complex engineering and fabrication diagrams
- Excellent communication skills on all levels
- Competitive base salary
- 31 Days holiday
- Company pension
- Onsite parking
For more details or to apply for this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org