Reports To: Technical Manager
Job Purpose: You will produce accurate production drawings using AutoCAD (2D) for the Production team and detailed technical specifications of how to undergo the installation of new or modified systems.
- Manage the activities within the systems discipline to produce the required engineering information to meet the needs of the business
- Generate accurate production drawings.
- Producing technical specifications for installation of new systems.
- Liaising with project staff, contract staff and the other design team members.
- Ensure outputs comply with the relevant rules, regulations, quality standards & build specification.
- Identify risks to schedule, cost or quality and assist to minimise impact, by liaising with the project team.
- HNC (minimum) in a relevant Marine Engineering discipline or relevant experience.
- Demonstrates competency in line with the requirements above.
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to analyse data.
- Methodical and organised.
- Competitive base pay
- Medical cover
- 31 days holiday
- Company pension
To apply for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org