Working within an integrated Supply Chain team, the Supply Chain Officer will contribute to the execution of all procurement cycle activities at a local level, whilst supporting the delivery of business and project objectives.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Identifying, selecting and approving suppliers, in line with Company procedures;
- Placing Purchase Orders with Suppliers for Goods and Services in line with budget, quality and delivery requirements;
- Expedite all orders and communicate with Operations Team on a daily basis to highlight any shortfalls or potential issues that may disrupt business operations;
- Provide analysis of costs and identify cost saving opportunities.
In recognition of your experience in a similar role, knowledge of the local supply chain environment and effective time management and rapport building skills, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to work on an exciting range of projects in the renewables sector, with a company that understands our success is based on our team.
You’ll also receive:
- Competitive base salary and holiday entitlement
- Continuous training and career development
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact email@example.com.