Job purpose: Direct an integrated Bid team capable of managing complex bids and operating across all functions and delivery centres both in a centralised and campaign-led construct. Develop and implement winning bid strategies and plans which support annual revenue growth and business targets across target markets.
- Lead the development and implementation of Bid strategies, campaigns, and plans to support business winning potential across Oil & Gas, Renewables, Defence, Cruise, and Commercial Marine markets.
- Ensure robust bid governance is established to effectively steward multi-market opportunities through the Bid lifecycle to contract award.
- Formulate and deliver robust Bid strategies, plans and budgets for selected project opportunities, and ensure the process for Bid approvals from the respective Senior Management Team / Board are achieved prior to Bid submission.
- Provide technical leadership, support & analysis across the business to positively impact Bid administration, employee understanding and awareness of the Bid Management process & lifecycle.
- Ensure all necessary Bid documentation and governance requirements are developed, submitted and compliant for bid submission.
- Strong commercial acumen to understand key drivers risks and sensitivities in commercial & financial modelling
- Ability to interpret and manage multiple Bids and/or business requirements simultaneously
- Experienced in contract negotiations
- Excellent project management skills,
- Ability to challenge all aspects of business / project costs and drive efficiency in all areas.
- Leadership skills to drive a winning team
- Capacity to deliver high quality work on a consistent basis
- Excellent base salary
- Medical Cover
- Company pension
- Company pension
To get a more in depth job description or apply for this position please contact email@example.com