We are recruiting for a Social Values Manager based in Central London.
An inspirational leader with an enthusiasm for solving social and environmental problems through innovative solutions who can spearhead change within a large scale project. This role is the lead for Social Value activities, providing specialist knowledge and expertise. Developing and leading on initiatives to maximise the quantity and quality of Social Value activities and delivery of the Social Value responsibilities within a programme.
The Social Value Manager is an ambassador role, which involves a considerable amount of internal and external stakeholder management. The role will include working within the management team to deliver project activities related to social value. You will also be responsible for engaging stakeholders (eg staff, local communities, supply chain) in the development and delivery of social value plans.
- Knowledgeable about social value, including relevant legislation, Government policies and key social and environmental challenges across the UK.
- Experience in local needs analysis and stakeholder engagement (internal and external).
- Experience in the development of social value strategies and engagement plans for projects and programmes.
- Understanding of public procurement processes on major programmes.
- Experience in delivering, contracting, monitoring, and evaluating social value outcomes.
- Competitive salary
- Central office location
- 31 Days holiday
- Medical Insurance
- Company pension
Full a full Job Description please contact the recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org