Harland & Wolff are seeking to recruit a Sales CRM Coordinator to join our dynamic and growing team.
Your role will focus on administering the H&W Group Customer Relationship Management software tool to correctly manage all Sales/BD data and provide agile and accurate business opportunity reports and statistical outputs.
- To provide effective & efficient coordination and administrative support to the Sales / BD team.
- Own and administer the company CRM system, produce suite of reports which support pipeline growth and opportunity conversion performance across all 5 target markets and H&W sites.
- Accurately take minutes from key Sales / BD meetings & reviews and issue them timeously to all relevant parties following each meeting.
- Ensure all actions are noted in the applicable Sales / BD Action Log and CRM after each applicable review meeting and distributed to all relevant parties.
- Act as the CRM owner / focal point which supports all Sales / BD performance activities, close engagement and interaction with Commercial and Operations, and drives action across the entire Sales / BD lifecycle.
- Work closely with the IT / Systems (IFS) team to ensure full system scoping and operability of the CRM system, and deploy effective administration of same. Continually assess appropriate upgrades / improvements to aid data review, reporting and decision making.
- Support the development, implementation, adherence and continual improvement of all Sales / BD processes and procedures to achieve a more efficient working environment.
- Take the lead in responding to enquiries and customer requests and work closely with the Sales / BD team and other key stakeholders across the H&W Group, to improve the Sales / BD and quote to cash cycle
- Broad working knowledge of CRM systems and their administration
- Understands company policies and procedures
- Experience within a business / project administrative environment
- Competent using Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent communicator – both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to deliver high quality work to tight timescales and under pressure
- Team player