Harland & Wolff Methil are currently seeking an experienced and suitably qualified Project Engineer to support a range of exciting projects in the renewable energy sector.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Identify project responsibilities through project phases and co-ordinate time frames and build sequences.
- Preparation of build sequences, method statements, lift plans and risk assessments.
- Co-ordinate specification details and design features within the project and assist where required in material type selection
- Control, co-ordinate and report progress of sub-contractors and vendors to Project Manager ensuring Harland & Wolff Quality, Safety and Environmental standards are maintained.
In recognition of your relevant tertiary qualifications and demonstrated similar experience in a heavy fabrication or construction environment, as well as your effective planning, communication, and prioritisation skills, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to work on an exciting range of projects in the renewables sector, with a company that understands our success is based on our team.
You’ll also receive:
- Competitive base salary and holiday entitlement
- Continuous training and career development
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.