Our Methil site is on the lookout for an experienced Project Cost Controller/Manager on a full time, permanent basis.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining project controls governance, processes and procedures
- Support the continuous improvement of project management/controls
- Development of project controls systems, complete with performance measures and appropriate management information.
- Ensure that sufficient control mechanisms and performance indicators are in place to measure performance and highlight variances.
- Monitor project performance through the project control mechanisms and proactively intervening to correct deviations from the planned time and cost.
- Analyse Project requirements and prepare and revise as required, project delivery schedules.
- Ensure that company policy, rules and regulations are adhered to, dealing with any breaches
- Considerable experience in a Project Controls Management position
- Conversant with current industry planning and cost engineering technologies
- Able to demonstrate experience on a number of large scale fabrication/construction projects
- Primavera and ERP toolset and system knowledge
- Demonstrate commercial awareness
- Resilient approach to delivering project scope and achievement of outcomes
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Competitive salary
- Private Health care
- 31 days holiday
- L&D opportunities
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org