Coordinate and assist Project and Planning personnel across the full scope of project activities, including supporting the delivery of projects on schedule and within budget parameters, whilst ensuring compliance with all quality, safety and environmental procedures.
- Contribute to the design, development and planning related to project activities.
- Coordinate project related documentation, including material tracking, technical documentation and production reporting.
- Capture and report workstation daily progress or technical challenges to the management team, and actively participate in regular construction meetings.
- Act as a channel of communication between projects and construction disciplines across the scope of project activities.
In recognition of your prior experience in steel fabrication, proficiency with project management principles and high level analytical ability and attention to detail, you’ll be awarded the opportunity to work on an exciting range of projects in the renewables sector, with a company that understands our success is based on our team.
You’ll also receive:
- Competitive base salary
- 31 days holiday each year
- Continuous training and career development
For more information or to receive a full job description, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.