Key Responsibilities for role
To be the lead H&W Group Production Point of Contact (PoC) for the Capital Project and liaise closely with our partners in order to execute the optimum detailed design to production outputs and outcomes required in the competitive procurement phases.
- To liaise closely within the H&W Group (Belfast and Appledore Shipyards) to ensure that all design to production interfaces are fully evaluated and production outputs are fully enabled to build sequencing
- To support the H&W Design lead for Shipyard enabler implementation into the maturing Consortia Partner design by championing ‘Design for Production’ and ‘Design for Commissioning’ enablers
- To facilitate and lead on all internal H&W Group critical production readiness reviews to ensure all engineering, technical and design functions ‘buy into’ the production readiness parameters for the Capital Project
- To work closely with the Build Strategy lead to support the H&W Group Recapitalisation Plan development to ensure that the right CAPEX requirements are captured to facilitate optimal production outputs
- Provide technical leadership subject matter expertise to projects/programme managers as part integrated change team
- Coordinate with client, outsources and disciplines including project team for smooth engineering execution.
- Establish process engineering schedule and approve process engineering products.
- Provide technical guidance in planning and executing assigned projects.
- Develop new design systems and maintain and modify existing systems when required.
- Assist with budgets
- Degree educated in one of the following – business administration, management, engineering, industrial technology
- knowledge of quality systems and standards
- knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
- knowledge of process improvement techniques
- knowledge of business, finance and management principles
- knowledge of engineering and technology principles and practices
- Good capability to build a trust among client and all concerned parties.
- Proactive to project operation and capable of troubleshooting.
For more information please contact email@example.com or call 07984128265