Job purpose: Leading an integrated supply chain / procurement team and co-ordinate all supply chain engagement, ranging across with our key customers and suppliers to maximise customer service and operating performance whilst supporting the implementation of IFS supply chain modules.
- Supporting Supply Chain IFS Implementation
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop optimum sourcing strategies
- Implement spend/supply assessments, consolidation review and sourcing analyses to ensure best practice.
- Negotiate pricing and rebate structures with key suppliers across sites.
- Develop strong relationships with new and key suppliers as well as other disciplines across the business.
- Source new suppliers for equipment portfolio that deliver more added value for the business.
- Manage and optimise QC standards from all suppliers liaising with technical development.
- Liaise with technical development and sales team to ensure that the pipeline of products is delivered on time.
- Develop a contract strategy for suppliers and create, negotiate, monitor and enforce when applicable.
- Develop robust sales demand forecasting tools and practices working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Manage and continually develop supply chain / procurement team
- Experience of working in a Procurement team, at a senior level, preferably within a marine or renewables environment
- Previous experience of supporting the implementation of an ERP system.
- Relevant Business, Manufacturing or Engineering Degree or proof of relevant experience.
- CIPS Qualifications or working towards
- Knowledge of different types of contracts, any law / contract background
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience of dealing with the Supplier Non-Conformance process
- Role can be based in any of our sites Arnish, Appledore, Belfast, Methil or London
- Competitive base pay
- Medical cover
- Life assurance
- 31 days holiday
- Company pension
To apply for this role please contact email@example.com