Reports To: Head of Operations
Job Purpose: To enable an industry best of class supply chain and procurement strategy across our 5 core markets/sectors.
- Provide superior executive leadership by creating the H&W Group supply chain and procurement strategy and successfully enabling a full mobilisation plan to implement across the H&W delivery centres.
- Lead and implement all cross-functional teams to develop optimum and agile sourcing strategies to meet operational outputs.
- Develop and implement all spend/supply assessments, consolidation reviews and sourcing analysis to enable supply chain and procurement (MCIPS standard) best practice.
- Oversee the negotiation frameworks to enable all pricing and rebate structures with key suppliers across all delivery centres.
- Acquire new suppliers to build a credible equipment portfolio to deliver supply chain and procurement value-add to the H&W Group.
- MCIPS Qualifications and adherence to recent and continuous professional registration of supply chain and procurement bodies.
- Deep knowledge of different types of commercial contracts and constructs, demonstrable abidance to UK law and a good contract execution foundation.
- Deep knowledge of regional and UK-wide Supply Chain for different markets/sectors.
- Competitive base pay
- Medical cover
- 28 days holiday
- Company pension
To apply for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org