Reports to: Head of Marketing and Communications
Job purpose: Support the Head of Marketing in creating a strategic communication plan for the business, identifying opportunities to maximise positive publicity that celebrates the success of the business, our products and customers
- Driving the communication plan ensuring all activities are coordinated and delivered to agreed time scales and budgets
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders in any PR content/activity ensuring the message delivered is accurate and enhances the reputation of the business/customers
- Act as the first point of contact for all media enquiries resolving them efficiently and accurately and within agreed timescales. Escalating appropriately if required.
- Work with media and journalist to review annual editorial plans to identify opportunities to maximise our PR presence
- Attend and manage PR events as an ambassador for H&W and our customers, including press visits to customers premises nationally
- Managing communication and engagement of local stakeholders to ensure they are well informed on our communication plan
- Self-starter and be skilled at creating and delivering proactive, positive media coverage with a proven track record of handling all Press Office functions and of managing UK and international media relations.
- Strong understanding of media channels and experience of building strong relationships with journalists. You will be skilled at managing relationships with business stakeholders, influencers and third parties and possess excellent influencing, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience with PR software tools such as Meltwater, Vuelio or Agility. (We use Meltwater and Vuelio).
- Strong strategic thinking and planning skills, with the ability to manage individual campaigns end-to-end.
- Be a seasoned crisis practitioner who has led crisis preparedness projects and delivered crisis response
- Be able to lead response teams and provide senior counsel in high stress environment
- Competitive base pay
- Medical cover
- Life assurance
- 28 days holiday
- Gym membership
To get further details or to apply for this role please contact email@example.com