To manage the E2E (End to End) scheduling, resourcing, performance measurement and project management baseline of project plans for operations, ideally with P6 Industry best practice experience. A core central role within Strategic Bids Management Team, London, this will involve close liaison within the London team and the wider-Harland & Wolff business functions and Delivery Centres by leading the monitoring, executive reporting, performance measurement and driving corrective schedule recovery mitigations. Establish and balance workloads to discharge the demand within available capacity and ensure we meet our customer commitments to convert strategic and high-value orders.
- Provide programmes for job estimations highlighting any constraints or threats;
- Manage a detailed view of resource demand and capacity in line with the budget and schedule;
- Develop programmes from tenders, procurement, installation, commissioning to as built;
- Produce progress reports and performance S-curves (using CPI and SPI)
- Using Primavera P6 or Microsoft project to create plans, schedules and reports for fabrication, manufacturing.
- Provide assistance to the Strategic Bids team, ensuring the effective delivery of tenders/bids;
- Assist with the preparation of planning information on new project start-ups;
- Advise the senior Bids team of any changes to priorities and critical threats.
- Develop high level plans for initial bids using Microsoft Projects;
- Creation and daily maintenance of master project plans down to operation levels using Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project;
- Collaboration working with various functions including Operations, Project Management, Logistics, Quality and Engineering and operational teams.
- Update current project programmes and plans with site progress daily, weekly, and/or monthly;
- Schedule adherence progress reports and performance reports for management;
- Budget man hours vs. actual hours using S-curves (using CPI and SPI);
- Identifying any potential overspends;
- Monitoring internal capital projects;
- Identify techniques to improve estimating, planning and cost control on existing and future projects.
- E2E (End to End) scheduling, resourcing, performance measurement and project management
- Ability to forecast capacity and resource requirement
- Experience with Primavera P6 or Microsoft project
- Building relationships to support the implementation of plans/project plans