Reports to: Senior HR Business Partner
Job purpose: Deliver an effective, high quality and proactive L&D service, supporting the wider business strategy with a major focus on the Apprenticeship programme. This person will partner and support the site Senior HR Business Partner to provide and deliver appropriate and timely L&D interventions, working with internal & external stakeholders ensuring the best possible service is delivered for all employees.
- Mentor, coach and support H&W apprentices to successfully complete their apprenticeship.
- Liaise with education providers to keep Apprentices on track.
- Facilitate relationships with onsite mentors to adequately train, support and feedback to apprentices.
- Provide the wider business with appropriate metrics when required.
- Maintain and update company skills matrix, to enable proactive planning of training delivery
- Partner with Managers to maintain appropriate skills and competency to operate the business with legal frameworks.
- Source and maintain meaningful relationships with relevant external training providers, ensuring return on investment.
- Arrange and deliver soft skills training for line managers.
- Knowledge of the Apprenticeship programme and apprenticeship framework
- A minimum of 2 years experience working on Apprenticeship programmes
- Ability to create and implement training plans for the Apprenticeship programme
- Experience delivering staff training
- Competitive base pay
- 31 days holiday
- Company pension
- L&D opportunities
To apply or find out more details, please contact email@example.com