We have exciting opportunities for three IT Support Technicians to join the business with openings in Belfast, Appledore and Methil.
Reports into: IT Support Lead
- Update hardware and software asset register
- Install firmware updates to hardware devices
- Assist the 3rd party support teams with any updates to line of business applications
- Work tickets escalated by 3rd party support teams for onsite engineer only work
- Deal with any hardware issues with peripherals
- Deploy new PCs, tablets and mobiles
- Printer and peripheral installation
- Maintain windows deployment systems with latest drivers for all PCs
- Cabling and patching work
- New staff IT inductions
- Basic training on IT tasks
- Assist staff with their use of all Business Applications/helping on IT items they are stuck with
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant and recent IT support experience in a busy office environment.
- Demonstrable track record of providing support of PC’s, laptops, printers etc.
- Demonstrable experience of providing support for MS Windows 8 and 10, Office 2013 onwards M365
- Full time/permanent position
- Competitive base pay
- Opportunities for L&D development
- Company pension
To apply for the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org