We are currently seeking to recruit a talented individual for IT Support at our Belfast site.
Reports to: Overall to the Group Head of Business Systems, but will report into the IT Support Officer on day-to-day activities.
Job purpose: To provide desktop, network and systems support across the business whilst supporting third party specialists.
- Deploy new PCs, tablets and mobile phones.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and application, managing any hardware issues.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- In conjunction with third party support, set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Support roll out of new applications.
- Prioritise and manage live cases in line with business need.
- Provide one to one and group training sessions on IT activities as and when required.
- Talk staff through a series of actions, either face to face or by phone, to help resolves issues.
- Establish good working relationships with managers, supervisors, colleagues and other relevant professionals, including third party specialists.
- Undertake project work as assigned by Group Head of Business Systems.
To apply, please contact email@example.com.
Harland & Wolff is an equal opportunities employer.