Harland & Wolff are a multisite fabrication company operating in the maritime and offshore industry throughout six services, five markets and across four distinct sites. In Belfast, Northern Ireland, we operate one of the largest drydocks in Europe as well as being one of only three shipyards in the UK large enough to undertake complex defence projects. We capitalise on opportunities at both ends of the ship-repair and shipbuilding markets.
Digital Transformation is a core element of Harland & Wolff. In order to realise the digital ambitions within our business we are looking to strengthen our internal digital capabilities. We are looking for a pro-active, self-motivated and collaborative individual to actively contribute to our internal project and program initiatives, but also have a key role in building a digital and data culture within the company.
Harland & Wolff currently use IFS APPS 10 Project Management, Finance, HR, CRM, SCM across all sites.
- Execute project tasks and create deliverables, including: a. Executive presentations b. Functional and technical specification documentation c. Design documentation d. Process and operating procedure documentation e. Internal control documentation f. Business requirements g. Gap analysis h. Business case, Reporting Requirements.
- Participates in the technical design of CRIM items, makes sure appropriate designs are used in each CRIM item, and the combination of all CRIM constitutes a robust solution.
- Manage and administer the IFS Application
- Configure, test, and deploy IFS patches and upgrades
- Perform Data Migration
- Create new user profiles, assign access rights, modify existing user accounts, and deactivate any non-users
- Management of ticketing system to diagnose and resolve system issues
- Manage Touch App Servers
- Report Design in IFS Lobbies, Business Reporter, Quick Reports, Power BI.
- Appropriately transfer knowledge and train business to enable them to maintain the implemented software solution
- Provide 1st line support of IFS APPS 10 Technical Management and report issues to 2nd line support partners.
- Degree qualified preferably a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) or equivalent professional qualifications and experience
- A minimum of two years of IFS implementation experience as a consultant or on a client team is required.
- Technical experience in customizing/implementing a major ERP/FSM or similar enterprise system.
- Familiarity with system admin functions such as security and user profile setup and configuration management in an ERP.
- Aware of database administration and system troubleshooting/optimization-related activities
- Database experience such as SQL Query Tool, PL/SQL Developer (or similar), SQL Server Management Studio
- Must be willing to travel as required to H&W sites.
- Competitive base pay
- Company pension
- 28 days holiday
- Excellent L&D opportunities
To apply please contact email@example.com