We have opportunities for IFS Support Leads in both our Belfast and Methil sites.
Reports to: Overall to the Group Head of Business Systems, but will work closely with General Managers, Group Heads.
Job purpose: Responsible for the day to day delivery of IFS implementation and support across the Harland and Wolff Group.
- Provide day to day 1st line support and report issues to 2nd line support partners.
- Responsible for handling all daily IFS enquiries from managers, supervisors and colleagues in a timely manner.
- Ensure agreed project principles are adhered to.
- Work with Head of Departments to understand issues, skills gaps and requirements with their function’s project scope.
- Provide support for the development of IFS Lobbies, PowerBI and reports
- Develop permission sets, custom events, custom menus, quick reports, amend operational reports as required.
- Report regularly to the Group Head of Business Systems providing.
- Understand and work within Group Head of Business Systems’ framework and to deadlines.
- Work closely with each nominated ‘IFS Champion’ to develop team function.
- Strong IFS business support experience
- Excellent relationship building experience
- Competent providing support for the development of IFS Lobbies, PowerBI and reports
- Competitive base pay
- 31 Days holiday
- Medical cover
- Company pension
- Excellent L&D opportunities
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org