Harland & Wolff are currently seeking an additional HSE Advisor to join the Safety team at our Methil operation.
With experience in the application of Health & Safety within Fabrication/Construction industry, proficiency in Root Cause and Kelvin Top set investigation methodologies and a NEBOSH General Certificate, the successful candidate will be accountable for:
- Acting as the focal point for project HSE support, including undertaking regular site inspections and audits.
- Assisting with the review, development and updates to the Harland & Wolff Health & Safety Management System.
- Ensure all health & safety records are maintained and relevant reports produced on required improvements to working practices.
- Address HSE issues raised at all levels within organisation and promote a positive safety culture and environmental awareness.
In recognition of your experience and demonstrated knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental legislation, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to work on an exciting range of projects in the renewables sector, with a company that understands our success is based on our team.
You’ll also receive:
- Competitive base salary and holiday entitlement
- Continuous training and career development
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.