Reports To: Health & Safety Manager
Job Purpose: To support the HSE Manager in the promoting and maintaining of the Health, Safety and Environmental culture within the company
- To ensure that every person in the company follows company safety policies required under the law.
- Conduct risk assessments and list all the possible ways to reduce likelihood and severity.
- Regularly inspect the work areas to ensure that company policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensure that the company supports safe working practices and complies with the law.
- Support the development of H&S strategies and plans.
- Record and review all workplace accidents and incidents for reporting and statistical purposes.
- Keep up to date with Health, Safety and Environmental legislation that affect the company.
- Assist with creating management reports, including bulletins, newsletters, and toolbox talks.
- Ensure all equipment is operated safely.
- Technical Member of IOSH (Tech IOSH) or working towards
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Working Knowledge of Environmental legislation and practices
- Experience with high-risk operations such as confined space, working at height, lifting operations and hot work/fire safety.
- Highly skilled in both written and spoken communications: you will need to explain Health, Safety and Environmental concepts and procedures to a variety of employees, contractors, and visitors
- Competitive base pay
- 33 days holiday
- Company pension
- Excellent L&D opportunities
To apply please contact email@example.com