Build and lead an integrated team capable of winning and delivering Outfitting projects globally across H&W target markets (Defence, Oil & Gas, Cruise & Ferry, Renewables, and Commercial Marine). Delivering services internally and external of the H&W Group.
- Responsible for establishing an Outfitting business winning and project delivery capability, the individual will be P&L accountable with group support.
- Deliver Outfitting technical expertise across the design, construction and conversion of new build, refit and conversion projects. With extensive demonstratable experience is public rooms, staterooms, galleys, accommodation units.
- Assess technical specifications from customers and propose optimum build strategies and methodologies which support safe, cost-effective, and timely execution. Including overseeing the preparation, presentation and submission of tenders and bids. Introducing new innovative materials and new technologies where applicable.
- Monitor the construction / conversion of vessels to ensure projects follow approved drawings and specifications comply with relevant Marine / other standards.
- Lead the execution of Outfitting scopes of work across new build, refit, revitilisation & conversion projects
Act as the lead on all Outfitting project opportunities with customers, H&W Sales / BD team activities & initiatives and other key stakeholders
For more information or to receive a full job description, please contact email@example.com.
Harland & Wolff is an Equal Opportunities employer.