Our Methil site requires an experienced General Foreman (Nightshift) to join the team.
Reports into: Head of Operations
- Monitor on-going construction activities, holding regular reviews with relevant parties and report any non-conformities or variations and implement any corrective actions required.
- Liaise with site engineering function to ensure that all setting out is done in a timely manner and checked for accuracy.
- Manage and motivate direct reports to improve productivity outputs and conduct regular performance reviews in line with procedure to identify and action any specific training needs.
- Work closely with the Procurement function to ensure the correct specification of materials are ordered and issued.
- Identify any aspects of project construction that may give rise to disputes or claims from suppliers, clients or sub- contractors.
- Ensure that work scopes are planned logically with reference to material storage, deliveries, site plant and traffic movements, craneage, load-outs and other key logistics.
- Support site QA/QC co-ordination, highlighting any areas of concern with Project and HSEQ managers and propose any remedial actions.
- Experience of fabrication in the oil, gas or construction sectors
- Able to work effectively under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Strong time and self-management skills
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Ability to productively manage diverse team of direct reports
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages
- Competitive base salary
- Nightshift allowance
- 31 days holiday
- L&D opportunities
To apply for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org