Reports to: Facilities Manager
Job purpose: To develop and maintain an effective service to all Business Units in the Company.
- Mechanical inspection and repair works on mobile plant equipment; including road vehicles, forklift trucks, mobile cranes, dockside & gantry cranes, cherry pickers and scissor lifts.
- Mechanical refurbishment of pumps, valves, gearboxes, hydraulic components and dock specific equipment
- Mechanical Inspection, servicing and testing of long travel, cross travel, hoist, racking, luffing systems on dockside / gantry / EOT cranes.
- Mechanical Inspections, Servicing and Testing of brake units on long travel, cross travel, hoist, racking, luffing systems on dockside / gantry / EOT cranes.
- Diesel engine servicing (road vehicles / forklift trucks / cherry pickers).
- Fitting experience within a Heavy Engineering environment or similar
- Ability to interpret Parts Manuals, Schematic Drawings and Parts Lists
- Operate Equipment & Tools e.g., lathes & milling machines
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Competitive base pay
- 33 days holiday
- Company pension
- L&D opportunities
To apply for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org