Job Purpose: Be the main gatekeeper to CEO & CFO including full control over inboxes, being the first point of contact for the CEO inside & outside the company, screening of calls and taking messages when Executives are unavailable.
What will I do?
- Extensive diary management across multiple time zones for CEO & CFO.
- Providing full support to the company Chairman & NED’s including the organisation of board meetings, site visits, lunches and dinners in addition to management of logistics including international travel.
- Co-ordination of debt and equity (deal and non-deal) roadshows, delivering roadshow logistics across the company working closely with Brokers & Shareholders.
- Management of all travel for CEO, CFO, Chairman & NED’s including applying for and updating VISA’s & ESTA’s, booking chauffeurs, taxis, hire cars, flights & hotels as well preparing full itineraries alongside dinner reservations and client entertainment.
- Co-ordination of HR records for the London office, drafting contracts, maintaining and personnel files and creating databases.
- Organisation of company events such as staff Christmas Party & Team Socials. Working closely with Marketing & Communications to assist with events they may need additional assistance with.
- Developing key stakeholder management, building networks outside the company, as well as maintaining relationships internally & externally on behalf of the CEO.
- Office management, including building and maintaining relationships with suppliers, ordering of supplies and office equipment whilst ensuring effective and tidy storage throughout the office.
- Preparing and logging monthly expense claims for CEO, CFO & Department Heads.
- Meeting and greeting all clients and visitors that we have in the London office in a professional manner, acting as a brand ambassador at all times.
- Managing internal meeting room diaries by booking rooms, and providing assistance in setting meeting rooms up, ensuring video conferencing equipment works, printing off the relevant papers in preparation.
- Handling inbound & outbound post, organising couriers collections, and deliveries, distributing as required.
- Organising new IT equipment being delivered & setting up workstations.
- Assist with daily queries, both internal and external.
Expectations of the role
- Office based 5 days per week to support all departments within the group
- Good understanding of Microsoft packages including, Outlook Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Support the company culture and positioning
- Ideally has some PLC experience
- Be open and communicative with a positive, can-do attitude & approach to work
- Willing to learn new skills & tasks to provide extra support during busier periods
- Be compliant with company procedures to generate best practice
- Use your own initiative & be time efficient
- Self-starter, confident, happy to be part of a growing team. Very much a start-up environment where you will be expected to take on extra duties to support the group as a whole
Package / Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Private medical cover with Vitality
- Subsidised gym membership
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Company pension
To apply or get further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org