Opportunity for a Dimensional Control Surveyor to join our team in Methil, Scotland.
Reports to: Quality Lead
Job Purpose: To facilitate the correct design, fabrication, installation and fit-up of relevant components during and after their design, construction and/or fabrication.
- Undertake dimensional checks and verifications to client specifications, ensuring any non-conformances are appropriately recorded.
- Carry out dimensional analysis on components and materials.
- Provide information and guidance as required on inspection, measurement test equipment and material handling.
- Ensure the correct quality records and actions are raised in relation to materials inspection.
- Carry out visual and performance testing of finished work.
- Review tolerances and advise on any revisions needed to construction methods
- Inspect any new components/materials and resolve any non-conformances with suppliers as required.
- All work to be carried out in line with H&W Safe Operating Procedures and Risk Assessments.
- Proactive identification and recording of any workplace risks for rectification.
- Ensure appropriate PPE is worn in site areas where any construction/fabrication or related activities are taking place.
- Reporting of all Incidents, Accidents or Asset Damage.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications advantageous
- High level communication skills (written and oral) and AutoCAD proficiency.
- Competitive base pay
- 31 Days holiday
- Company pension
- Excellent L&D opportunities
To apply please contact email@example.com