Harland & Wolff Methil are currently seeking an experienced Dimensional Control Surveyor to support a range of exciting projects in the renewable energy sector.
The role will facilitate the correct design, fabrication, installation and fit-up of relevant components during and after their design, construction and/or fabrication, including:
- Undertaking dimensional checks and verifications to client specifications, ensuring any non-conformances are appropriately recorded.
- Carrying out dimensional analysis on components and materials.
- Carrying out visual and performance testing of finished work.
- Reviewing tolerances and advise on any revisions needed to construction methods.
In recognition of your experience in a similar role, AutoCAD proficiency and high level written and oral communication skills, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to work on an exciting range of projects in the renewables sector, with a company that understands our success is based on our team.
You’ll also receive:
- Competitive base salary and holiday entitlement
- Continuous training and career development
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact email@example.com.