Managing Director, Belfast (indirect to InfraStrata Group Head of Legal)
Lead site commercial team and co-ordinate all commercial and related business activities effectively, ranging across Cost Control, Estimating / Tender vetting & approval, Modelling & Management of H&W pricing, Mergers & Acquisitions / Due Diligence, JV / Partner / contract management. Ensure H&W’s business objectives are met whilst maintaining the required commercial governance. This position sits within the commercial team and will additionally focus on assisting the business to secure new opportunities in compliance with H&W’s policies.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience negotiating and securing complex, medium to large scale contracts in Engineering & Construction
- Experience of developing and leading successful commercial teams and strategies
- Experience and understanding of contract structures and varying contract arrangements
- Senior Project / Operational delivery experience
- Sound knowledge and working experience of commercial and financial models
- Experience working in a fast-moving, complex and multi-market environment
- Experience in Offshore Energy / Aerospace & Defence is desirable
- Combines experience, intuition and strategic thinking to make considered judgements about the overall impact on the business and people, including potential risks.
- Creates an environment in which issues are recognised, accepted, and resolved.
- Interest and awareness of current political, environmental, regulatory, and business issues.
- Knowledge of policy drivers
How to apply
- For a full role description or to apply, please send all CVs to email@example.com.
Harland & Wolff is an Equal Opportunities employer.