Job Summary: To carry out the duties as a cleaner in accordance with Statutory Regulations, Company Policies and Procedures. As a Cleaner, you will be working in a working shipyard with two sites and will be responsible for keeping a variety of areas clean across the main site and Newquay yard.
What will I do?
- Ensuring that the key areas of the site are kept clean:
- Staff Toilets
- Staff Canteens
- Staff Kitchens
- Undertake all work to a high standard with minimal risk to Health and Safety
- Complete and maintain accurate records and paperwork where necessary
- To maintain and care for all company equipment
- To attend all relevant training courses, including all health and safety courses arranged by the employer.
- To work in accordance with any training and instructions given and bring to the attention of the Employer any shortcomings and defects in the management systems and protective measures
- Keep records of COSHH safety data sheets in relation to materials used
- Ensure materials are stored correctly and safely
- Previous experience of cleaning in an industrial environment.
- Knowledge and compliance of workplace safety.
- Work execution independently according to valid instructions, rules and other standards.
- Flexible cooperation with other team-members.
- 18 hours per week
- Flexible working hours
- £11.50 per hour
- Company pension
- 31 days holiday (pro rata)
To apply for this role please contact email@example.com