We have an opportunity for an Assistant Cost Controller to join our Belfast facility.
Reports to: Senior Cost Controller
Job Purpose: To monitor, coordinate and control a project from start to finish. Deal closely with financial budgeting, limitation, and scheduling to ensure all processes run smoothly during a project.
- Responsibility for coordination of project cash flow, approve spends against budgets, report on project cashflow.
- Record and report weekly to management on project costs and risks.
- Help define projects goals and objectives along with PM and project team
- Preparation and coordination of the project plan
- Monitoring adherence of project timeline with the decided schedule plan
- Create and maintain a project’s budget and schedule, analyse progress reported against the work schedules
- Controlling change and recommending preventative action. Raise variation orders and submit to client within stipulated project timeline.
- Raise invoices and invoice client at correct times, follow up and ensure invoices paid in timely manner.
- Integrate with both central procurement and finance on project specific costs and payments to suppliers, sub-contractors and any other parties.
- Implement project controls for scheduling, cost, time booking.
- Track record of working within a marine or engineering related industry
- Knowledge of delivering cost control within a project based environment
- Relevant industry related degree preferred but not essential
- High level of communication skills (written/Oral)
- Effective team player with strong organisational skills
- Competitive base pay
- 31 Days holiday
- Company pension
- Excellent L&D opportunities
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org