Reports to: Group Management Accountant
The Accounts Payable Analyst is critical member of the Group Management Accountant’s team, and will support the daily operation of the purchase and sales ledgers
- Processing Invoices onto Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger
- Supplier Payments
- Reconciliation of monthly supplier statements, with the ability to investigate and resolve any discrepancies
- Reviewing and processing staff expenses.
- Completion of Bank Reconciliations
- Intercompany Account Reconciliations
- Liaise with Suppliers in relation to queries and missing invoices. Ensure adherence to month-end deadlines
- The successful candidate will be educated to GCSE-Level or equivalent, with a grade A-C in GSCE Maths and English.
- Experience of working in a busy finance environment
- A high level of proficiency on MS Office applications including Excel and Word.
- Competitive base pay
- 33 days holiday
- Company pension
- L&D opportunities
To apply please contact email@example.com