Proud of our 160 year history we as an organisation are growing and diversifying. Our new team represents some of the world’s best maritime and offshore engineering leadership blended with the experienced Harland & Wolff talent. Come be part of something special!
- Be the Principle Point of Contact for a large project who is a competent and technically qualified person with evidence to demonstrate the expertise, skills, and experience regarding quality and manufacturing processes necessary to perform the required systems engineering verifications for the Project and the Design Function
- Conduct Technical Authority Governance that conducts checks and balances within H&W and it’s Project Partner interfaces to ensure that technical and engineering decisions have multi functional acceptance and are not made in isolation and in accordance with formal delegations
- The Technical Authority lead will be part of the H&W Engineering Function and will be responsible for maintaining the technical strategy and roadmaps for a large Project to ensure that the build and integration evolution are in line with the delivery strategy
- Occasional travel is expected within the UK and European Industry office as the project demands
- The successful candidate will need to be eligible to gain UK SC Security Clearance to undertake this role
- Proven experience within a project lead capacity i.e discipline technical authority/project lead.
- Strong project System Integration/verification background
- Well-rounded vessel design experience
- Previous Warship, Shipbuilding or MOD experience
- Soft skills – Strong communicator, well organised, excellent attention to detail, etc.
- Competitive base salary
- 31 Days holiday
- Medical Cover
- Company pension
- Belfast or London location
Please contact the recruitment team on email@example.com