As work ramps up across all four of our sites, we are delighted to be hosting a series of careers’ evenings as part of our 2022 careers’ roadshow.
Taking place at seven locations across the UK, our team will be looking forward to welcome prospective employees at the following locations:
- Inverness – Nigg, Friday 21st January – Alness Heritage Centre
- Port Talbot, Tuesday 25th January – Best Western Aberavon Beach Hotel
- Liverpool, Thursday 27th January – The Racquet Club Hotel & Ziba Restaurant
- Teeside, Tuesday 1st February – Jurys Inn Middlesbrough
- South Shields, Thursday 3rd February – South Shields Football Club
- Dunfermline, Tuesday 8th February – DoubleTree by Hilton, Queensferry
- Glasgow, Thursday 10th February – Normandy Hotel
Held from 4pm – 8pm, our careers’ open evenings aim to set a solid workforce foundation in preparation for our highly anticipated new contracts as well as provide an opportunity to meet with existing Harland & Wolff employees who can share their experiences of working with the iconic brand.
Attendees should register by clicking here, selecting a date/venue, and booking a time slot.
If you are unable to attend any of the current dates and would still like to submit your CV for consideration, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.