You will provide a professional, responsive and observant security presence. The Security Officer duties on this site are varied and include elements of reception duties within the Gate House, as well as patrolling dual site inspections. You will be part of a team that are responsible for protecting the access to the site ensuring all security protocols are adhered to as well as protecting the premises from any unlawful activity such as theft or criminal damage.
- Provide the face of the company to all staff and visitors ensuring they adhere to the required security protocols
- Monitoring and analysing CCTV camera footage.
- Protecting the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Responding to alarms and emergencies.
- Communicating any irregularities with management.
Champion all aspects of Health & Safety to highlight the importance to others, including but not limited to:
- Operating in accordance with required principles and practice
- Work Authority
- Risk Assessments
- Safety Walk rounds
- Toolbox talks
- Safety discussion and initiatives involving your team
Follow all the control of work processes to ensure safety and compliance.
- Manual Handling
- Risk Assessments (brief and record)
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post. Job descriptions should be regularly reviewed to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.
- Door Supervision SIA licence
- Ability to interact with employees, contractors, consultants, visitors, and management as well as localpolice and fire authorities; and work well with others
- Demonstrates competency in line with the requirements above
- Adequate industry knowledge
- The ability to remain alert and aware of surroundings
- An ability to remain patient and calm under pressure
- Understanding of the technology used within the company
- Excellent customer service skills
- Competitive base pay
- 31 days holiday
- Company pension
- Excellent career opportunities
- 1 x Dayshift & 1 Nightshift
To get a full job description or to apply for this role please contact email@example.com