Harland and Wolff are looking for someone with Primavera P6 experience and experience proactively working with stakeholders to plan and analysis integrated project plans.
We are looking for someone with project planning background or project management background with Primavera P6 experience. They must be proactive, diligent, and driven with a logical and analytical approach to work. You will enjoy solving problems and are comfortable managing and analysing complex data. We are looking for someone professional with strong communication and stakeholder management skills that willing engages
- Developing strategic plans on Primavera P6 and providing associated analysis
- Must be capable of producing suite of planning reports, i.e., histograms, Plan Vs actual.
- Conduct programme analysis to provide specialist support and advice through data harvesting and analysis, using specialist project planning software.
- Support risk analysis and to process risk characterisation studies
- Developing reports and presentations on programme analysis to senior client stakeholders
- Prepare VOW/Earned Value reports/progress reporting (weekly, Monthly etc)
- Attend client planning meetings
- Produce individual and integrated asset plans for all activities
- Provides planning and progress to project team and client.
- Assist Cost Analysts and tendering department where applicable, as required.
- Prepares operational plans and programmes as necessary from client documentation.
- Updates and reviews such plans at intervals based on information received from Project Manager to client nominated deadlines. Recommends programme alterations to smooth resource allocation and usage throughout contract.
- Prepares activity plans based on information provided by Project Manager/Estimators.
- Discuss, analyse, and agree any programme changes.
- Implements agreed changes and prepares revised control documents and plans.
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the position holder is required to perform other duties assigned by the Project Manager from time to time.
- Skills and preferably experience with Primavera P6
- Programme management or business planning experience
- Risk/Assumption Management
- Experienced with data analysis and supporting tools
- Competitive base pay
- Annual leave (31 – 33 days pro rata dependant on location
- Company pension
- Early finish every Friday
- Opportunity to work on innovative projects
To get further information or to apply for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org