The Ministry of Defence has selected Team Resolute, comprising Harland & Wolff, Navantia UK and BMT, to build support ships for the Royal Navy with a £1.6 billion contract. Team Resolute has been appointed to deliver three crucial support ships to the Royal Fleet Auxiliary (RFA), where such vessels will provide munitions, stores and provisions to the Royal Navy’s aircraft carriers, destroyers and frigates deployed at sea.
This contract will come with investment in shipyard infrastructure to support the British shipbuilding sector, the investment will create one of the most advanced yards in the UK, significant for future export and domestic shipbuilding and offshore opportunities.
Become part of something innovative. In return, you will be given the opportunity to grow in new directions and offer a real contribution to UK shipbuilding. We will be offering a wide range of roles with strong career development across the group as means of ensuring future success. We would encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities.
Job Purpose: To create and maintain the master schedule for the FSS project. The assignment includes the build program, technology transfer, recapitalisation and sub-contractor inputs.
- Help define projects goals and objectives along with Senior Project Manager and project team
- Prepare and coordinate the project plan
- Create and maintain Level 3, 4 and 5 schedules (working in conjunction with stakeholders)
- Establish major milestones
- Assist the Senior Project Manager to coordinate resource allocation & constraints with other project managers/engineers and/or site personnel.
- Educated to degree level
- Primavera and ERP toolset and system knowledge preferred but not essential
- Conversant with current industry planning and cost engineering technologies
- Demonstrate commercial awareness
- Competitive base pay
- 33 days holiday
- Company pension
- Medical cover
To apply, please contact people & skills: email@example.com