Harland & Wolff are a multisite fabrication company operating in the maritime and offshore industry throughout six services, five markets and across four distinct sites. In Belfast, Northern Ireland, we operate one of the largest drydocks in Europe as well as being one of only three shipyards in the UK large enough to undertake complex defence projects. We capitalise on opportunities at both ends of the ship-repair and shipbuilding markets.
Digital Transformation is a core element of Harland & Wolff. In order to realise the digital ambitions within our business we are looking to strengthen our internal digital capabilities. We are looking for a pro-active, self-motivated and collaborative individual to actively contribute to our internal project and program initiatives, but also have a key role in building a digital and data culture within the company.
Harland & Wolff currently use IFS APPS 10 Project Management, Finance, HR, CRM, SCM across all sites.
- Demonstrate significant knowledge of IFS Supply Chain Management (Procure to Pay) including a detailed understanding of functionality and methodologies that support successful software projects in various organisation settings and industries. Responsibilities may include: a. Gathering requirements b. Defining current and future processes and business requirements c. Supply Chain Management configuration d. Defining data models e. Testing, training and implementation support.
- Execute project tasks and create deliverables, including: a. Executive presentations b. Functional and technical specification documentation c. Design documentation d. Process and operating procedure documentation e. Internal control documentation f. Business requirements g. Gap analysis h. Business case, Reporting Requirements.
- Appropriately transfer knowledge and train business to enable them to maintain the implemented software solution
- Execute Implementation of IFS MRP. WaDaCo. Supplier Agreements, Request for Quotation, Quality Inspections on Goods Received.
- Maintain and Improve current IFS Supply Chain Management. Parts Cleanses, Redesign of Part Creation, Improvements to Purchase Authorisation Process. Project Procurement.
- Work collaboratively with Finance, Project Management, HR, Service & Maintenance.
- Provide 1st line support of IFS APPS 10 Supply Chain Management and report issues to 2nd line support partners.
- A minimum of two years of IFS implementation experience as a consultant or on a client team is required.
- In depth functional knowledge within IFS Supply Chain Management
- Knowledge as required on your functional area touch points with Projects and Finance.
- Process improvement experience is beneficial but not required.
- Demonstrated excellent oral, written, interpersonal, presentation, facilitation, negotiation, organisational, analytical, and problem-solving skills as well as strong computer skills are required.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, effectively lead project teams, appropriately prioritise, pay attention to details, display appropriate professional appearance and demeanour, and work in a fast-paced, team environment are essential.
- Must be willing to travel as required to H&W sites.
- Competitive base pay
- Company pension
- 28 days holiday
- Excellent L&D opportunities
To apply for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org