Job Purpose: To lead all strategic value new-build estimating (naval, commercial marine, renewable) projects across the group.
- To translate aspects of the statement of customer requirements into a rigorous and robust cost estimate.
- Liaise and co-ordinate estimating activities within the H&W matrix-management company construct, i.e., business functions and our Delivery Centres, in the compilation of high-value estimates and bid packages.
- Developing a standard cost baseline for the use of operational assets and resources.
- Ensuring that customers contractual requirements, terms and conditions and standards are taken into account as appropriate in the preparation of estimates and bid packages.
- Estimating experience gained within a relevant field i.e (Renewables, Oil & Gas)
- The ability to read engineering plans and develop cost models /estimates.
- Degree within an engineering discipline preferred not essential.
- Competitive base pay
- Medical Cover
- 31 days holiday
- Company Pension
To apply for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Category: Estimator
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Methil