Support the HSE teams in data analysis and production of reports on HSE topics for the board, stakeholders, customers and the wider public. Support the Group Environmental Manager in the gathering of data and calculations for scope 1, 2 and 3 greenhouse gas emissions across the organisation.
- The role will be measured by calculation and delivery of H&W Group’s Scope 1, 2, and 3 Greenhouse Gas emissions figures annually.
- Creation and delivery of HSE reports to required standard.
- Support the implementation of the Sustainability strategy by gathering Environment and sustainability data and working with the Group Environmental Manager to produce Carbon Reduction targets and dates.
- Lead the calculation and delivery of Health, Safety and Environmental figures, establish trends through data analysis.
- Champion the importance of data quality acting as the focal point for HSQE and associated metrics, receiving information from multiple areas of the organisation for analysis.
- Establish and manage reporting routes for HSE figures and targets.
- Support the HSQE function by analysing trends and producing performance metrics that can be delivered to the H&W Senior Leadership Team.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills (including presentation skills).
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Capable of working with processes & procedures
- Clear & concise communicator
- Strong analytical skills
- Adept in the use of Microsoft Excel/ PowerPoint.
- Willingness to learn new systems (Power BI, IFS, Normative (Explain further)
- Successful completion secondary level education (Essential)
- Level 3/ A level qualifications (Desirable).
- Professional membership of Tech IOSH/ Associate IEMA (Desirable)
- H&S/ Environmental awareness – Level 2/3 (Desirable)
- Competitive base pay
- Medical Cover
- Company Pension
- 33 days holiday
To apply for this role, please contact people.skills@harland wolff.com