Reporting to the Director of Group Finance this role is a unique chance to join a business offering the opportunity to build something from scratch, in a dynamic company.
Taking ownership of the businesses banking and lending relationships, cash forecasts, and treasury processes, this role will be integral to the treasury functions development and require someone who is a confident stakeholder manager, can bring experience of processes design and improvement to the table, and will champion the utilisation of finance data to leverage commercial gain.
- Daily management of cash, ensuring the Group’s divisions have sufficient liquidity to meet obligations.
- Monitor and analyse H&W’s funding needs and treasury position.
- Anticipate the impacts of trading results and business initiatives on liquidity.
- Identifying and managing FX / hedging requirements
- Develop, document and maintain key treasury policies across the Group,
- Review and improve efficiency and control mechanisms of the Group’s cash management
- Work closely with the Financial Controllers across the business, Senior Management Team and CFO to understand cash requirements for opex, capex and corporate activities
- Consolidation of the 13 Week Group Cash Forecast, including attendance in cash flow calls with each affiliate to drive more effective cash management.
- Indirect cash flow forecasting for Budgeting and Forecast processes
- Primary contact for all lenders and banks
- Loan administration including compliance certificates, rollover instructions, interest/fee payments, know your customer and other requests from lenders
- Implement key controls around banking maintenance
- Manage all covenants and monitoring compliance
- Proven experience as a Treasury Manager in charge of function
- Knowledge of treasury accounting including financial instruments, liquidity management, cashflow forecasting a foreign exchange
- Experience in building and maintaining strong banking relationships
- Solid understanding of financial markets, financial/debt instruments
- Motivated by a fast moving, high growth environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build effective relationships internationally with internal and external parties.
- Competitive base pay
- Medical cover
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday +8 public holidays
- Hybrid working
To get further details or apply for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org