To oversee and assess Project processes to identify and develop solutions or mitigation for those risks that could harm the reputation, safety, security or financial success of either the Project or the organisation. To establish and manage risks across the project including technology transfer and recapitalisation. To brief senior management on all risk related matters associated with the Project.
- Conduct risk assessments for all aspects of the Project considering health, safety, environmental, quality and financial elements.
- Work with the Project team to establish policies and procedures to eliminate, minimise or mitigate identified risks.
- Develop and take full responsibility for the Risk and Opportunity Registers to capture all risks and opportunities identified together with all relevant data including (but not limited to) key dates, description, cause, impact, mitigation, benefits, actions to be taken, responsibilities/risk owners, potential cost impact, budget allowance for remedy and status.
- Work with all stakeholders to determine and recommend appropriate actions to eliminate, minimise or mitigate identified risks.
- Submit a monthly report to the Senior Project Manager outlining the status of the risk register, including new risks identified, open risks and close risks. The financial exposure open risks represent.
- Thorough understanding of policies and best practice of risk management
- Excellent mathematical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thoroughly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite to prepare registers, policies and reports
- Qualification in Risk Management or related field
- Competitive base pay
- Medical cover
- Life Insurance
- Company pension
To apply for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org