Reports to: Office Administrator
Job purpose: To provide a comprehensive administration service to the on-site team.
- Role will support the teams with collecting data, data entry, data cleanses, data management within the ERP system.
- Maintaining the ERP system, specifically contributing to data integrity.
- Input project time sheets.
- Providing administrative support and minute taking in relation to meetings.
- Provide administrative support to bid writing and new business activities.
- Issue and record requisitions and purchase orders.
- Monitor project progress against standards and targets/milestones.
- Experience within an Administration role.
- A willingness and ability to learn new skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs to include English Language and Maths (grade C or above) or equivalent qualifications to demonstrate literacy and numeracy.
- Competitive base pay
- On-site Parking
- 31 days holiday
- Company Pension
To get further details or apply for this role please contact email@example.com